My current review policies:
1. I am open to book review requests at this time.
2. I read many types of fiction, but I particularly like literary fiction, historical fiction, classics, urban fantasy, science fiction, dystopian, fantasy, some Young Adult (paranormal, urban, dystopian).
3. Genres I will not accept are romance, religious, chick lit, erotica, (most) horror. At this time, I am not accepting self-published books.
4. The timeframe for reading and reviewing may vary. Requests should be fulfilled in 3-4 weeks.
5. I cannot guarantee that all reviews will be positive, but I always strive to be fair and give examples of what I did like about the book and what I did not like and why.
6. Formats I will accept: galley, ARC, review copy, hardcover/paperback finished copy. For digital books, I can accept .pdf and .mobi files. If I am sent an ARC, it will NOT be sold under any circumstance.
7. I post my reviews on my blog and on Goodreads. I also link to my review on Twitter @abookgeek and on my facebook page.
8. With the request please give as much information as possible regarding, genre, synopsis, website, etc.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
A Man of Honor Blog Tour and Review
A Man of Honor, or Horatio's Confessions by J.A. Nelson Publication Date: December 9, 2019 Quill Point Press Paperback, eBook & ...
Book Details: Book Title: Eyes Don't Lie: You Can't Hide by Crystal Dawn Mason Category: Adult Fiction, 142 pages Genre: S...
It's Friday, which means it is time for Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee's View . Feature and Follow is the more proper name fo...
Sharp & Sugar Tooth (Women Up to No Good #3) Edited by Octavia Cade Publisher:Upper Rubber Boot Books Publication date: March 26, 2...