Follow Friday


It's Friday! It's the start of the weekend and time for Follow & Feature Friday, hosted by Parajunkee's View.  This week's feature blogger is Mickey @ I'm a Book Shark.

The question for this week:

Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

A. Do I have to pick just one? Because I don't think I can.  I have to choose Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton and the Iron Fae series by Julie Kagawa as my favorite books that revolve around the fae.

Comments

  1. Hi! New follower here :D
    Please, feel free to pass by my blog, follow and don't forget to enter in my first giveaway!
    This is my FF: http://www.librarianmouse.com/2011/06/feature-follow-friday.html

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Iron Fey series! Can't wait for The Iron Knight!

    Happy Friday! New follower stopping by!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! I'm just popping by from Parajunkee.

    I really do need to read the first Iron Fae book so I can see what everyone's talking about.

    Following you now!

    morsie reads: follow friday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing a lot of bloggers mention The Iron Fey series. And Tyger, Tyger, I've been hearing a lot of good things about that book too. My favorite tales about fairies is Peter Pan, although I ever only read about Tinker Bell

    I'm your newest follower! Check out my blog when you have time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I love the Iron Fey series too!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flask of the Drunken Master Blog Tour and Review

A Sea of Sorrow Blog Tour and Review

A Death by Any Other Name Blog Tour and Review