Follow Friday



Good Friday morning! It is time once again for Follow & Feature Friday hosted by Parajunkee.com and alisoncanread.com. Be sure to check out their blogs! This week's feature blog is Librarian Mouse.




I'm a Spanish girl living in Switzerland that loves to read almost any kind of book. I write down the ideas and thoughts I have and I care for people. Need a friend? Need someone to talk to? Try with me :D

I like having people around, reading and having fun. I also like to travel a lot and my biggest dream is to go back to Brasil and live there again. It's such a wonderful country!



The question for this week:
It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

My answer:
I think I'd have to go with the world of Harry Potter -- even as an adult, I want to go to school at Hogwarts!  After that, I'd have to pick a steampunk world or maybe cyberpunk.


Comments

  1. Hmm, Harry Potter World would be nice, My pick is the world of Brandon Mull's FABLEHAVEN. If you are unfamiliar with Fablehaven, it is a series of books taking place in Connecticut at a sanctuary for magical creatures (good and bad), of course the evil creatures try to take over the world- what else would you expect them to do? But, good just about always conquers evil.
    by the way, new follower

    http://bookloversparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to go to Hogwarts too! I don't think I'll ever outgrow that!

    New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sea of Sorrow Blog Tour and Review

Flask of the Drunken Master Blog Tour and Review

A Death by Any Other Name Blog Tour and Review